Day 10- Favorite Skit- Kendama Competition
Okay let’s try this again with Tumblr not messing up the size. (Edit-OH GOSH I TOTALLY CUT A ROW OUT AND DIDN’T EVEN NOTICE—Edit-AND THEN WHEN I PUT IT BACK IN I CUT OUT ANOTHER GAHH—)
(See full view again!)
Sorry, I took a lot longer for this one because I needed to give my hand a break (that last one nearly killed it…!) and I also thought this would only take like 3 days to do, and well, I was pretty wrong.
Anyway, I just love the chemistry everyone has with each other, like, they all have amazing chemistry and that’s what makes me love the kendama one the most. Everyone in this are just such little kids running away from Raine, I love it so much, and it gets even better with the sequel with Mithos and the kendama. It was hard to pick because all of the skits are really good and make the characters and their development even better- It was between this, “Chef Raine” and that one where Lloyd and Kratos are talking about Lloyd’s future plans pre Tower of Salvation (and you can just feel how happy Kratos is in that one) but that one wasn’t really a skit, so I went with this one instead.
I have so much respect for those people who do comics like this normally, because it’s so much intensive work, especially when you go all out with shading. I’ve also noticed that all the symphonia characters cover the rainbow. I also really want to get a kendama now!
TALES OF SYMPHONIA 『テイルズ オブ シンフォニア』
Another look at Grant Gustin’s Flash costume and even more commentary:
So now that we’ve gotten an even better look at Grant’s suit I have a few more things to say.
1) It is nice that we are getting a belt, although not quite the belt I expected. I think I was expecting something more traditional but this looks functional and practical enough.
2) The boots are going to take some getting used to. While I don’t mind red boots on The Flash, this combination of red and gold is definitely different and a tiny bit odd.
3) Again loving the fact that he can actually move in this suit as opposed to the John Wesley Shipp suit.
4) This pic brings to mind even more than before the motorcycle look with an athletic bent to it and it is a little too baggy for my taste. Again I understand wanting to make it look good in the real world but there is a bit of a fine line. Again I think I really have to see it in action before I make any more judgements.
5) I really want to see how the piping connects from the upper torso to the legs or if they do at all. It looks like the piping goes beneath the belt and kind of connects the two. I want to see the back of the suit and the sides.
I stand by my original statement: Arrow meets Amazing Spider-Man, meets Daredevil, which is not a bad thing.
Added a couple more pics courtesy of TouchofGrey37. Thanks ToG!
|I saw a video about the worst comic book un-deaths. (Them being Capt. America and Jason Todd.) Out of curiosity, what do you think is one of the worst (if not the worst) comic book un-deaths?|
There was absolutely no need for Barry Allen to come back to life.
He had a good death. Wally was a great Flash. The flourishes to give Barry Allen more personality basically included “kill his parents” to continue the theme of “everyone is like Batman.”
Still mystified why they brought Barry back while completely erasing Wally West. I mean, are there any people buying comics today who actually remember when Barry was the Flash rather than Wally?
It’s the same deal as David Willis’ “math” arguement regarding how casual comicbook fans might be more familiar with the tv show version of Starfire than the comicbook one, so they’d get turned away by the New 52’s version. Fans of the Flash from the 1990s and 2000s, be they people who read the comics or were familiar with the JL tv shows, would have more of a familiarity with Wally, so have no reason to have a connection with Barry beyond “that guy who died dramatically”.
You’d think that the arguement that they make for Barbara Gordon being Batgirl, ie she’s had the most media exposure and is thus more marketable, is an arguement that could be applied to John Stewart, Wally West and Tim Drake, but whatevs, I guess.
Is this just some exec on some nostalgia trip or something, it makes me wonder.
I DID IT I FINALLY DID SOMETHING FOR FRESHMEN INVASION its super sloppy bUT I DID IT
Marvel mummas (ﾉ◕ヮ◕)ﾉ*:･ﾟ✧ I know the anatomy is off in some places and some bubbies are tinier than other bubbies sorry
and lets all pretend some people are totally alive ok
Photos of Grant Gustin on set during filming of The Flash
Photos of Candice Patton on setting during filming of The Flash